Angry Cabbie Angry Cabbie

funny as fuck

lol man thats some good stuff u rock!! dont let ppl tell ya other wise "get the fuck outta my cab"lol keep it up man

The Bard's Song The Bard's Song

wow...

that was the best portal i have ever seen u could make yer own anime movie oreven series! it is definitly one of my faves i bet nothin can ever beat this..the song itself was fantastic and me beein a anime lover thought it was the best one ever!!i hope u make more in the future...

Cure for the Itch Cure for the Itch

the best movie i have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!

this is the best movie ever! and i love that theme tune A System of a down! ya!!! i love this movie!! love it love it love it!!!

GanjaToka responds:

U know wuts funny? I love it too! All hail the great Ganja Toka for his all mightiness!!!

"From my Room" "From my Room"

Genius!

its good to see a non violent flash movie for a change and without the swear words and its also good to see a good ending for a change this truly is the best one i reckon ever to be made i love this pice i wanna see more of it

The Kirby Matrix 2 The Kirby Matrix 2

um.....

well really it was cute n all it wasnt the best portal ever but submit the first one i wanna see! :)

Idiots Anonymous - ep. 3 Idiots Anonymous - ep. 3

This is a god send!

this is so funny all the parts are facking funny i really like the "your a ape looking hairy ass low brow sound of a bitch"part :)

Idiots Anonymous - ep. 5 Idiots Anonymous - ep. 5

major kick ass

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! lol this is so fackin funny! man please make some more!!! its my anti Drug!!!!!!!!!!:P

Idiots Anonymous - ep. 1 Idiots Anonymous - ep. 1

fucking great lol

what can i say? its the best portal ive seen and i doubt ill ever see another one that can match this! and i cant stop using martys lines hey whens there gonna be a episode 6?