Angry Cabbie Angry Cabbie

funny as fuck

lol man thats some good stuff u rock!! dont let ppl tell ya other wise "get the fuck outta my cab"lol keep it up man

The Bard's Song The Bard's Song

wow...

that was the best portal i have ever seen u could make yer own anime movie oreven series! it is definitly one of my faves i bet nothin can ever beat this..the song itself was fantastic and me beein a anime lover thought it was the best one ever!!i hope u make more in the future...

Cure for the Itch Cure for the Itch

the best movie i have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!

this is the best movie ever! and i love that theme tune A System of a down! ya!!! i love this movie!! love it love it love it!!!

GanjaToka responds:

U know wuts funny? I love it too! All hail the great Ganja Toka for his all mightiness!!!

The Simpsons Trivia v1.0 The Simpsons Trivia v1.0

i got a 10!!!!!

i gotta 10 iam the simpson god!!! shake shake shake shake shake shake that booty da duh da!! shake shake HARD CORE NUDITY!!

Castonia RPG Castonia RPG

nice nice!

ima big fan of rpg games but my playstation broke and i cant find ff7 on the net could any one tell me where it could be? :(

Xiao Xiao No. 2 Xiao Xiao No. 2

boring

load of bolocks really so crap and i didnt even understand the frikken font its all in chinese or japanese how the hell ami suposed to know? well anyway its a load of shit how the hell did this get so popular?